Greetings CenterPoint Church Family,
CenterPoint Church continues in-person worship in the Worship Center at CenterPoint Plaza, 8021 State Route 12, Barneveld NY as we honor the recommendations and best practices from the CDC and the NYS Dept. of Health. This means that worship and access to the building looks a little different, including the use of face-coverings when entering and exiting, and moving about the building, practicing social distancing, and decreased capacity in the accessible areas of the building. We also continue to Livestream our worship service on the CenterPoint Youtube Channel on Sunday mornings at 10:07 for those who prefer to worship online.
We also hold many of our additional gatherings, meetings and Bible Studies in-person, including our Tuesday Morning & Wednesday Evening Bible Studies. We also offer an-online only Tuesday morning Bible Study at 8:30 a.m. via Zoom.
We continue to encourage you to remain at home and experience worship or group gatherings online if:
- You or a family member is, was or could be ill.
- You have a weakened immune system or are more susceptible to illness.
- You have tested positive or may have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are uncomfortable meeting in person or do not feel safe.
Whichever way in which you are most comfortable worshiping with us, we thank you for doing so and encourage you to continue to join us whenever you are able, not only for our worship services, but also for all of the other opportunities to meet so that we might grow together in community.
We will continue to keep you informed of any updates or changes utilizing the following platforms as we keep you all lifted in prayer for a safe & healthy new year…
Please visit our website: https://centerpointcf.org/
Download the Centerpoint church app for the latest information: Click Here for CenterPoint Church App
Follow, like and share our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CenterPointChristianFellowshipChurch
Visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8b1WYDeXkSekXMUjRa-5g
Hope to see you all soon.
CenterPoint Church In-Person Worship FAQ Page:
- Will I Need to wear a mask for worship? Face-coverings will be required upon entering and exiting the building, as well as any time that you leave your seating area. Face coverings may be removed once you are seated in the Worship Center or Mud Room Café.
- Will I need to practice social distancing? 6 foot social distancing will be utilized upon entering and exiting the building as well as moving to and from any accessible building areas. Seating in the Worship Center and tables in the Mud Room will be placed 6 feet apart to accommodate social distancing.
- What areas of the building will be accessible? The following areas will be open for public use during Sunday worship: Main Lobby, Worship Center, Mud Room Café, First and Second Floor Restrooms, Kidz Church & Nursery. All other areas are currently closed to public access.
- What should I expect when I arrive for Sunday worship? When you arrive, you will enter through the main lobby doors only where you will be greeted by our Welcome Team who will invite you to a seating area of your choosing either in the Worship Center or the Mud Room Café where the worship will be broadcast. Food and beverages will be available in the Mud Room. An usher will direct you to your desired seating location and arrange chairs as necessary to accommodate your party and practice social distancing. Each chair will have a pen and a Connection Card that we will ask you to fill out and place in the offering basket as you exit, so that we have a record of who is in attendance should the need arise to do contact tracing.
- What should I do with my tithe check or my offering? Offering Baskets will be brought to your seating area by our Usher Team for you to place your offerings and connection cards near the end of our time of worship. We continue to encourage on-line giving through our Easy-Tithe App. Click Here To Give
- Will there be a time of fellowship or coffee hour after worship? We are pleased to announce that the Mud Room Café is officially open during worship and for fellowship at the conclusion of worship.
- Will there be a time of Kidz Church for grade school aged children? At this time children will be dismissed to Kidz Church midway through the Worship Service on a week to week basis.
- Will we be able to sing together during worship? Singing will be permissible in the Worship Center utilizing a 12 ft. distancing and/or face-coverings when maintaining a 12 ft. distance is not possible. For those who prefer not to participate in singing, additional seating will be available in the MUDRoom where the worship service will be broadcast.
- May I still worship online? We encourage you to worship with us online via our YouTube Channel live stream if you are more comfortable worshiping in that way or if you or a family member is, was or could be ill, you have a weakened immune system or are more susceptible to illness, you have tested positive or may have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, you are uncomfortable meeting in person or do not feel safe. Click Here to Worship On-Line – Sunday at 10:07 a.m.\
If you should have any further questions or are in need of any clarification regarding CenterPoint Worship please contact us at: 315 896-5111 or via email at: email@example.com
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
- The CenterPoint Church worship experience is set in a contemporary style and relaxed atmosphere featuring contemporary worship music from our praise team and a message from one of our staff pastors.
- Our worship center is located in the CenterPoint Plaza Complex on Route 12 in the Trenton Business District and is accessed through the main plaza doors. You will find guest parking upfront nearest the building along with limited mobility and “ADA” compliant parking.
- Our worship service is broadcast into the MUDRoom Café across the hallway for those who prefer a café style worship setting with coffee and light refreshments in our hospitality center.
- Our worship service starts at 10:07 AM and normally lasts between 80-95 minutes with opening music, welcome, prayers, giving, songs of praise, scripture reading and a message.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS
You will be greeted at the door by our hospitality team who will welcome you and provide you with any information, directions, or answer any questions that you might have.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Typical attire is casual dress. We encourage folks to “come as you are to worship” and dress as you would for any other casual event.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Our Worship service is also broadcast into our nursery on the second floor for those who are up to Pre-K age with parental supervision. We also have a Kidz Church for grades K-6 which takes place in our Children’s Education wing on the 2nd floor during the school year. Children are dismissed to Kidz Church during the middle portion of our worship service
ARE YOUR SERVICES AVAILABLE ONLINE?
For those who are unable to make it to our worship at CenterPoint Plaza, we also stream our service on Facebook live starting around 10:07 on Sunday mornings.
We pray that you are able to be our guest and worship with us soon here at CenterPoint Christian Fellowship Church in Barneveld, New York.